Commercial Lighting Services
Hudson Street Lighting is a full-scale commercial outdoor lighting company capable of almost any type of business lighting design application. The scope of our services include lighting design and consultation, electrical distribution, fixture installation, maintenance, retrofits, and upgrades to new and existing systems.
Landscape Lighting Services for Commercial
We make the process of designing outdoor & accent lighting for business owners in Texas easy and affordable! Our lighting designers can work with your facility management by taking them through a custom designed lighting project from inception to completion.
We can also provide maintenance throughout the years assuring the original look and operation of the lighting is not compromised over time. Our established project expertise includes the following commercial installation services:
- Resort lighting
- Hotel lighting
- Sign lighting
- Commercial developments
- Common areas
- Office lighting
- Lighting design/consultation
- Yacht and country clubs
- Golf and tennis clubs
- Condominiums and townhouses
- Pool safety lighting
- Model homes
- Fountains and waterfeatures
- Underwater lighting
- Covered walkways and porte cocheres
- Gazebos and Pavilions
- Parking garages
Areas in Texas we provide commercial landscape lighting design & install services:
Texas Commercial Landscape Lighting Installer
If you are a business owner in Texas who serves customers during nighttime hours it is a top priority to provide safe lighting to access your facilities. Help reduce injuries and create a safe environment for your business locations with professional outdoor lighting design & installation.
Texas has numerous growing cities with more businesses opening up to customers all the time. We provide commercial landscaping design and installation services to commercial facilities near these fine cities & communities:
- Montgomery County (North of Houston, TX)
- Williamson County (near Austin, TX)
- Harris County (all of Houston, TX)
- Walker County (Huntsville, TX areas)
Value of Commercial Landscape Lighting
There are several different reasons that lighting is valuable to commercial landscaping design. a few key reasons to take commercial lighting seriously are:
- Unlit areas are more likely to beckon crime, people feel confident hidden under a blanket of darkness.
- If walkways are not marked people can easily trip, fall, and become injured. Injuries on commercial property lead to messy lawsuits, and without proper lighting you may easily be found at fault.
- Ability to navigate, if people cannot see where they are going, or read the available marked signs, they will become lost, frustrated, and unwilling to return.
Read more tips for planning the commercial outdoor environment lighting: http://www.terracastproducts.com/tips-for-commercial-landscape-lighting/
Request a Quote Now!
Call or Contact to get started.